Just heard best 3v Exhaust setup so far

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 04:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just heard best 3v Exhaust setup so far

I went and visited an old roomate of mine this weekend and soon as i got there we dropped his 2005 f-150 off at the muffler shop. About three hours later the shop called us back saying it was finished. As soon as we pulled up the owner came out and started it up for him. All i can say is wow!! Flowmaster 40 series two chamber, SIDO, ran to two silverline camaro style (rectangle) stainless tips behind the passenger side tire. Definitely deep and throaty and pretty dang loud. Not redneck straight pipe loud, but definitely close to a 4.6 mustang sound. Shows authority when you get on it but has that perfect low rumble on the highway and doesn't drone you out of the cab. Very distinctive sound compared to every other ford i've heard lately. He paid the guys and left the truck there to pick it up later that night. About two hours later the guy called askin if we could bring a tank of gas beacuse they ran the truck bone dry from startin it up and revvin the motor so much. It didn't help that we took it there basically on empty, just thought it was funny that the muffler shop guys liked it so much. All in all, i'm about to copy that exact setup now except with black chrome tips.

Old 03-24-2006, 05:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im sure it sounds nice but I havent been in a car that had flows that didnt drone.

Old 03-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by 05supercrew
Im sure it sounds nice but I havent been in a car that had flows that didnt drone.
If mine dornes, I am deaf. I think my wife would have told me about it for sure.

Quick Reply: Just heard best 3v Exhaust setup so far