blast from the past

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blast from the past

well, i waned to make my truck sound better, but was short on moolah. so i asked my buddy and he said he had glasspacks when he was in high school and they sounded great. So i got a cherry bomb for my 93 f150 5.0L. cuty off stock muffler and bolted it on, it sounds great. it has a low grumbly flowmaster sound w/o the price.

overall cost $25

(if you have to go to a muffler shop to install it, +$25)

install time 20 min

Old 01-02-2006, 12:55 AM
Suspended
got a sound clip? I have a '93 also, w/ a flow 40 on it and the rear converter cut off, si/do pipes w/ tips out the rear. Sounds pretty good, but never has had that good mean chevy or dodge sound too it. I actually considered getting an imco extreme for it, everyone says they're pretty loud and good sounding. I don't want it so much to be loud, just louder and still good sounding.

Old 02-01-2006, 12:11 AM
Arrow i want it to rap

Some friends of mine have some older trucks where they don't need their cats and i have and 05 screw where i have to deal with o2 sensors and i was wondering if there was a way that i could get around them so i ccould put straight pipes on my truck and make it loud and rap just like their trucks do?

Quick Reply: blast from the past