Aero-Turbine Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aero-Turbine Exhaust

Anybody ever heard of the Aero-Turbine Exhaust? Their web-site (below) lists some pretty impressive performance and gas mileage boosts. The technology behind it looks convincing too, for somebody that doesn't know too much about exhausts anyway. They are based off of jet technology and supposed to be the lastest thing out west.

Looking for any insight at all. Thanks.

http://www.aero-turbine.com/index.html

Old 03-21-2005, 03:46 PM
APT
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've said it before. No muffler alone will gain more than 5hp. The marketing behind the aero turbine defies physics. It takes force or energy to move air (or redirect it). One cannot get more efficient than a straight through design.

Some people on here have one. Of those, some like it and others don't. My recommendation is to save your $200.

Old 03-21-2005, 04:20 PM
Banned for Use of Multiple Usernames
Just don't use it with a TB spacer, Tornado or Turbonator - all that swirling air will make your truck spin like a top.

Old 03-21-2005, 07:32 PM
I live out west... The latest thing here are super-tall lifted 4x4 show trucks that never go off road, the ubiquitous ricers and of course tree huggers. Lots and lots of tree huggers.

But summer is coming so scantily-clad chicks will be the order of the day very soon...

Seriously, I've seen one, and it was on a business acquaintence's truck. He likes the sound. I haven't seen too many others.

Last edited by Jordan not Mike; 03-21-2005 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-21-2005, 11:36 PM
Very well, I think I'll be saving my $200 bucks then. Thanks for everyone's feedback.

Old 10-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Jeeps&Fords
Just don't use it with a TB spacer, Tornado or Turbonator - all that swirling air will make your truck spin like a top.

I know this is over 2 years old but that is still funny as hell...

I was searching for what you guys thought of Aero vs Flow vs Maggie and came across this...I think I'll just build my own muffler out of old baked beans cans.

Quick Reply: Aero-Turbine Exhaust