Flowmasters on hold

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2000, 01:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Flowmasters on hold

Hey all...Went to a local shop to check on prices for an install for a Flowmaster and was told I have to wait.According to this shop(and I seen the memo distributed from Flowmaster) that Flowmaster will be shutting down for a few weeks.They hope to resume shipping after March 13th.I tried a few other stores and they too were out of stock and were unable to get their hands on any Flowmasters.So if you are thinking about adding one,seems like ya better hurry!!!I am curious though if anyone else has encountered this problem..

------------------
2000 F-150,4x2,supercab,4.2,5 speed.Mods are only a matter of time,and money!!!

[This message has been edited by Toadman (edited 02-25-2000).]

Old 02-25-2000, 02:19 PM
Cool

Hey Toadman,

If you just can't find what you're looking for in your area - try going to: http://www.pro-max.com. They installed my flowmaster and had a VERY large selection in stock about a week ago. Their website lists everything you need to choose a flowmaster and has information on how to order from them.

Hope this helps cure the pain...
Tom in Tacoma

------------------
1998 F150 XLT S/C 4.6L Auto, 3.55LS, 4X2, Moonlight Blue, all the factory bells & whistles except for leather seats. Lund Deflector, Lund Premier Tonneau, K&N, Body-color painted Throttle Cover, blue wire-looms, Pentaliner S/R, Window tint, factory side-steps, Infiniti component speakers up front, Polk Audio speakers in back, Superchip, Flowmaster 'Delta-Flow' w/ 3" pipe. Tom in Tacoma (Washington not Toyota)
Go check out http://communities.msn.com/SS97FordsPics for the second best website for F150's

Old 02-25-2000, 03:19 PM
BTA
Talking

Just had a series 40 installed on my 00 4.2/5speed yesterday. Called a local shop and they said come on down. $125.00 total.
Only have 250 miles on the truck so I cant comment on the mileage increase but it sure sounds better.

00 F150 sport
99 corvette cpe
99 vw Passat( wifes )
99 toyota ( kids )
99 hd fxdwg

Old 02-25-2000, 04:09 PM
Cool

Thanks for the info!!!..I'll probably do some running around tomorrow as well to check things out.I was concerned cause right away the guy wanted to sell me a another exhaust(Magnaflow),plus he was talking $329.00,which I don't know if thats a high price or not but BTA gotta a better deal for sure.

BTA..Are you happy with yours??I too have the 4.2 5-speed and was wondering how it sounded and all...Thanks for the input,be shopping again tomorrow...

[This message has been edited by Toadman (edited 02-25-2000).]

Quick Reply: Flowmasters on hold