For Sale: Wax & Polish

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
For Sale: Wax & Polish

These are terrific products, I like many, have a problem. There, I said it, I keep purchasing products before I have even broken the seal on the last products purchased. These are products I use all the time and purchased multiples because I was using them so much. Now, I only detail two cars and have too much stuff setting on the shelf collecting dust. I just want them to go to someone who is going to use them. $10 a product, I will give the aluminum polish away to anyone who wants it. The collinite 915 was used to wax one motorcycle approximately 6 times, so it is 95%. The AGHD is brand new unused same with the collinite 845. The CG blacklight is 60%, the black bottle is a custom made polish/glaze/wax, it is fantastic on black paint, soft polish, high fill, sealant that rivals Menzerna Power lock, fantastic as a one step for a novice or amateur not wanting to spend all day detailing. Although it cost $30 to make I only want $5 for it.

Take them all for $45 plus shipping. Or CG, 845, AGHD, 915, Glanz $10 each, the custom product $5 and the metal polish free to who ever buys the most.

Quick Reply: For Sale: Wax & Polish