Freedom Grill - Hitch Mount and Table Top

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 10:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Freedom Grill - Hitch Mount and Table Top

For sale is a customized Freedom Grill. I painted the "grill" of the grill to match my truck color (Ford Dark Shadow Gray) and removed the freedom grill emblem and replaced it with a ford emblem. The grill is new, never used. It does have some scuffs from storage but nothing major. Comes with the swing arm that fits into any standard 2" hitch receiver (not picture but also new). It also can be used on the table top. Some features are:
20,000-BTU tailgating grill with 352-square-inch cooking surface
Swing-out travel arm attaches to any vehicle with a standard 2-inch hitch receiver
2 side tables; fold-down tray; tool hooks; integrated legs for use as a tabletop grill
Push-button electronic ignition; uses 1-pound propane tank (not included) or can be used with a bigger cylinder if you purchase an extension hose.

Freedom grill sold out to Margaritaville grill. Same grill, just different colors, you can see details here
Amazon Amazon
They are charging $629 plus shipping. I am asking $500 obo. Shipping would be tricky so I would prefer FTF.

Name:  freedomgrill.jpg
Views: 963
Size:  26.7 KB
Name:  freedomgrill1.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  27.9 KB

Old 07-18-2012, 08:31 PM
Grill

Sir or Ma'am,

Is this grill still available? I am very interested it purchasing it. Please call 253 732 7965. Thanks, Dann

Old 11-27-2012, 12:08 PM
Still available, previous buyer never showed.

Quick Reply: Freedom Grill - Hitch Mount and Table Top