Lapdock 100

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 05:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lapdock 100

This ad is for a Motorola Lapdock 100. Bought it for my Droid Razr, but really need my car situation cleared up, so it’s up for sale. I only used it once to test it out. Still has the factory installed screen protector on the monitor. Here is some information from the manufacturer:

Unleash the computing power of your smartphone with the Motorola Lapdock 100. Sleek and lightweight with a built-in keyboard, the Lapdock looks like a slim laptop, but only comes to life when you dock your smartphone. Watch movies, edit documents, play games, browse the web with the latest Firefox browser, all on the 10.1-inch screen. And now with MotoCast on your smartphone, you have direct, instant access to the documents, songs, and videos on your PC. Use it with Lapdock 100 and you can edit your documents with ease whether they are in the cloud or on your home computer. The new Lapdock 100 has a convenient tether and phone cradle to connect your smartphone to the dock. Just plug the tether cord into your phone, and you are ready to go. If you are on the move, put the phone in the cradle for ultimate mobility. You can still text, use your mobile apps and even make and take calls through the Lapdock--all at the same time. And, because the Lapdock is powered by your phone, you never need to rely on Wi-Fi access to stay connected and productive. With a full-sized keyboard and two-finger scroll pad, you can save your thumbs for the space bar. Type long e-mails or text messages, and create, edit or share documents using QuickOffice or Google Docs. Work documents can be viewed using the popular PDF format or even printed to a long list of supported printers through the integrated MOTOPRINT application. The Lapdock 100 with the webtop application also includes a PC-like File Manager, making it convenient and intuitive to view, copy, paste, move, or delete files on your smartphone or its integrated SD card. At just 2.2 pounds, the Lapdock 100 is designed to be as mobile as are. Compact enough to carry in a back-pack or briefcase, use in the office, in the classroom, at a cafe, or on the couch at home, the Lapdock 100's up to 5-hour battery charges the phone so a user never loses their freedom to be mobile. The Lapdock 100 is compatible with multiple Motorola smartphones, including Motorola ATRIX 2, PHOTON 4G, and DROID BIONIC by Motorola. It will also be compatible with future Motorola webtop-enabled devices.
Specifications
Screen: 10.1 inches (1366 x 768)
Trackpad: Two-finger scroll support
Connections: 2 USB 2.0 ports
Dimensions: 10.55 x 9.21 x 1.24 inches
Weight: 2.2 pounds

http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/q...ems/?start=all

Asking $200 + shipping/paypal. You can email me at E B X G S X R (at) Y A H O O (dot) C O M & .. remove the spaces.

Quick Reply: Lapdock 100