remote starter help

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2002, 05:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
remote starter help

Anybody have Code Alarm Pro-F-60
I have been looking for a Remote Security system and Alarm Combination found this out there.

I have sent Email to there support service and this is there repelys
1. Code Alarm Pro-F-60
"Same as the Ford Gold Series Alarm/Starter"
but the universal version.
My question is The Gold Series remote Car starter (F-150, Expedition etc..) require resistors and so, and comes with this unit. will they come with this unit. Code Alarm Pro-F-60.

Answer: No they do not come with them, only the Ford systems do.
David Fierstien

2. Will unit also have the factory plug on the back for Ford's Secure PATS bypass module.

Answer: The Ford systems only have that, if you use an aftermarket kit, you will just need to hook the wires to power and ground
David Fierstien
3. So I don't need the Ford bypass modules PATS bypass units for this starter/Alarm combination.
Answer: If you have the PATS in your truck, then you will, if you don't, then you will not.
4. Saves me $126.04 is it worth 5 year parts warranty vs a unit that carries a LIFETIME parts warranty but What are the require resistors for

Code Alarm Pro-F-60
"Same as the Ford Gold Series Alarm/Starter"
but the universal version. Price: $159.95 + Ford Factory PATS Bypass Price: $49.99 Total: $209.94
carries a limited warranty and is not Ford Instruction specific.

Code Alarm's Latest year 2002 Remote Security system and Alarm Combination. This unit comes with power door lock control, flashing parking lights, trunk release, panic mode, 2 stage shock sensor, 500 ft. extended range, illuminated entry, 2nd sensor port, separate panic/car finder button, Remote Car Starter with all the trimmings. Defroster button, Headlight control, a 5 year parts warranty and much more. The new Code systems use the horn with the "Real Panic" option so the system sounds more like factory. No more Sirens. The unit comes with 2 remote controls and full installation instructions.

Ford Gold Series Remote Starter/Alarm Package Price: $285.99
Ford Factory PATS Bypass Price: $49.99 Total: $335.98

The unit is a full featured alarm system and remote car starter built into one. The unit also has the factory plug on the back for Ford's Secure PATS bypass module shown below. As most of our customers know, this units is Top Notch. The unit comes with all Ford wiring instructions, color and locations charts and detailed vehicle instructions. The unit carries a LIFETIME parts warranty. This unit is pricey, obviously because it says "Ford" and comes with the warranty and specific vehicle paperwork and parts, and is well worth it. Certain vehicles (F-150, Expedition etc..) require resistors and so, and comes with this unit. Hands down, the most popular Ford Accessory we install today.

anyone with more input anything would help.
Thanks Dog

Anyone need looking for different Fire and Rescue window stickers check they had some good one in there. http://www.powercallsirens.com

Quick Reply: remote starter help