Compass Failure

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 02:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Compass Failure

Compass in my 04 Scab went from intermittent to not at all with just the infamous "2 dashes" (- -) in my instrument cluster. Holding in the odometer button will not bring up the calibrate feature.

I just replaced the entire sensor module and while I am $60 poorer, the compas is still not functioning. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I should check/replace next?

Old 06-14-2008, 01:24 AM
Originally Posted by arsenalgunner
Compass in my 04 Scab went from intermittent to not at all with just the infamous "2 dashes" (- -) in my instrument cluster. Holding in the odometer button will not bring up the calibrate feature.

I just replaced the entire sensor module and while I am $60 poorer, the compas is still not functioning. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what I should check/replace next?
Having the same issue on a 06 Scab... I tried following the manual on how to bring up the calibrate feature.. and it will not work..

Anyone how and ideas? Would this type of stuff be covered under the factory warranty?

Thanks for your help..

Old 07-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Anyone figure this out? My 06 Screw compass stopped working last summer and I still haven't got it to work since!

Quick Reply: Compass Failure