97 headlights

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
97 headlights

im not sure where to post this so i will give it a try here.... i would like to replace my headlights due to yellowing and hazing. i have an early (pre 8/97) f150. i would like to go with the clear (not projector etc.) does anyone have a recommendation as to brand??? have you had any experience with a brand??? dont want problems with water etc.

thanks

Old 11-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if you have a local advance auto parts, get you some Crystal View Chemical Headlight Restorer... http://www.crystalviewchemicals.com/myheadlight ...the headlights on the video are a little exagerated but this stuff is amazing

my '97's headlights looked horrible and i was looking into buying new headlights but i found some of this stuff and I used the little "kit" and now my headlights look brand new. There is a little work (you have to wet sand the lights) but it is way cheaper (the kit is like $20) and like i said they look brand new. i put some osram silverstars in and people flash their brights at me when i have my lows on....well worth it in my opinion

Quick Reply: 97 headlights