2004 f150 seat/temp control upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 f150 seat/temp control upgrade

I have a 2004 F-150 with standard cloth power driver seat (unheated) and a standard temperature control with the dials to control temp and fan speed. I have a friend who wrecked his 2005 truck so gave me some of his interior components. I was given leather heated seats with the auto set buttons, digital temerature controller, and a roof dvd player, oh and I have the plug-ins for all components, but he just cut the wiring and sent the rest of the truck to the junkers.
Is there a place I can get the complete wiring schematic so I can wire up these components? Some of the plug in's are the same, but the driver seat has one different plug, the temperature controller fan control is a different plug, and just need to run power to the DVD player as i don't want it to be integrated to the truck system, headphones are sufficent.
Basically I need the 2004 basic wiring schematics, and the 2005 deluxe schematics to compare and see how i can re-wired to make things work. as long as I can get the seat power to work (can live without the auto seat settings and the heated seats if too hard to hook up, but would like to try and get working), get the temerature controller to work properly and run power to the DVD I'll be happy!

Any help or suggestions to help acomplish this is appreciated.

Old 10-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Right on schedule...

http://www.p71interceptor.com/eatcswap

Everyone who reads that page abandons all hope of an EATC swap.

If you want a Ford service disk, e-mail me. It shows more than you'd ever want to know.

Quick Reply: 2004 f150 seat/temp control upgrade