Harley Davidson & Stx Fog Light Question

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 12:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Harley Davidson & Stx Fog Light Question

OK LETS SEE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH THIS....I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND SOME USED HD FOG LIGHTS CAUSE THE DEALER SELLS THEM FOR WAY TO MUCH SO I HAVE BEEN DOING SOME AFTER MARKET RESEARCH I FOUND SOME AFTER MARKET FOG LIGHTS MADE BY (REPLACEMENT) THEY MAKE THEM FOR THE FORD RANGER STX AND FOR THE LINCOLN LS...I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ASK THE DEALER TO CROSS REFERENCE THEM TO SEE IF THEY WILL WORK BUT THEY WONT HELP ME OUT HERE IS THE FIRST ADDRESS ITS THE 8TH ONE DOWN

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sh...rd/ranger.html

HERE IS THE 2ND ONE

http://www.partstrain.com/ShopByDepa...ght/LINCOLN/LS

THANKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE GUYS
I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HARLEY LIGHTS LOOK LIKE I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE I HAVE THE BRACKETS CAN SOME ONE POSSABLY POST A FEW PICS OF SOME HARLEY FOG LIGHTS SO I CAN TAKE A GANDER....

Old 09-26-2007, 03:10 PM
First off you need to be clear on what you need them for, New style harley (04 and up) or old style (03 and down) try out the harley section, you could look at some peoples galleries.

Old 09-26-2007, 03:16 PM
Originally Posted by FX4REACTION1
First off you need to be clear on what you need them for, New style harley (04 and up) or old style (03 and down) try out the harley section, you could look at some peoples galleries.
I NEED THEN FOR A 99-03 VALANCE

Old 09-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Anyone?

Last edited by WINEO; 09-26-2007 at 04:20 PM.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by WINEO
I NEED THEN FOR A 99-03 VALANCE
HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE ONES I WAS THINKING ON BUYING IF ANYONE HAS A PICTURE OF A HARLEY FOG LIGHT PLEASE POST ONE THANKS
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 10-18-2007, 09:50 PM
How are you getting on with those fog lights?

All I can add is that the Harley fog lights are 4 inches in diameter, not sure about the fittings. Both mine have cracked lenses, so i am looking for some lights to replace them. I have seen companies on Ebay that sell replacement fog lights, at a lot less then Ford want for new lights. But I am not sure if they will look the part, or how easy they will be to fit. Do you need to make new brackets, or modify whats there?

If you got those above to fit, please pass some info on about how easy or hard, they were to install.

Good luck.

Quick Reply: Harley Davidson & Stx Fog Light Question