Thumbs up Sutton Ford Matteson, IL

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Sutton Ford Matteson, IL

Ran into the grocery store yesterday, came out and truck would not start. It would turn over but not start. I noticed the theft light was blinking very fast. After reading some posts here I figured it was the PATS key somehow got messed up. It was too late to get it to the dealership so I waited until this morning. Had the truck towed to Sutton at 9AM. At noon and $150 later I was on my way. Three hours is not too bad since I had no appointment, they were not expecting me and they squeezed me. $150 was for tow, diagnostics, and two new keys cut and programmed!

Dealerships get some much bad talk, I thought I would share a good one.

Oh and an added bonus, while I was there waiting the rep from Roush racing came in to show off the Roush F150 and try to sign the dearship up to sell them. I got to talk to him for a while. I was impressed with the truck!

Old 04-12-2006, 05:08 PM
That is a good deal! When i had two keys made, i paid 20 bucks for each key, then 80 bucks for them to program them in!

Old 04-12-2006, 09:40 PM
damn good deal there. You can program the remote youself $80 jeeze way too much thats robbing cash. My ignition broke once and it had to stayovernight but they replace it and its great.

Old 04-13-2006, 02:57 PM
Something about shop equipment fee or some ****, totaly bs if you ask me, but i had to pay it becuase the truck only came with one key and I needed to be able to program the remote starter.

Quick Reply: Thumbs up Sutton Ford Matteson, IL