I plugged my headlights in wrong?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 04:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I plugged my headlights in wrong?

So i recently purchashed these projector lights from this company AIMspot2000 and one of the projector bulbs burnt out within a week they told me it was my fault for plugging it in wrong. I don't know how many of you out there have plugged in headlights into ur trucks wiring, but i can honestly think of no wrong way to do it. They refuse to send me a new one to put in. So i guess i'm going to either have to leave them on the shelf or try to fix it. Does anyone know a place that makes replacment projector bulbs?
Thanks for your time.

Old 07-31-2004, 01:53 AM
Thanks for letting us know where not to purchase lights from. That is a load if bull about plugging them in wrong ( I am sure that both sides were installed the same way , Only one went bad in a week)

Old 07-31-2004, 01:20 PM
I think its most likely a line of BS so they dont have to send a new one. I think I would definitely let them know your dissatisfied and that there customer service sucks and you will be telling people not to buy from them. On the other hand if you were able to touch the bulb with your fingers, the oil on your hand is supposed to cause them to go out (not sure if the glass breaks?).

Quick Reply: I plugged my headlights in wrong?