Waiting and very disappointed with Ford

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 01:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Waiting and very disappointed with Ford

I agreed to purchased and paid a deposit for a 2015 F-150 on August 16th 2015. The truck was/is pending delivery to my local dealer. The estimated delivery was on 8/21 at which it didn't show up. On August 27th, I paid for the truck due to incentives changing in September per salesmen. Every time the date comes and goes, they say its still held up by Ford and give me a new delivery date. I've talked to the Ford Customer Relationship center and get no where so I'm thinking of unwinding the deal since my tax and Sales tax is coming due. Does anyone have any suggestions? I forgot to mention the build date was 7/15/2015.

Thanks

Last edited by marlow331; 09-22-2015 at 01:31 PM.
Old 09-22-2015, 03:36 PM
Ford Customer Service Team
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by marlow331
I agreed to purchased and paid a deposit for a 2015 F-150 on August 16th 2015. The truck was/is pending delivery to my local dealer. The estimated delivery was on 8/21 at which it didn't show up. On August 27th, I paid for the truck due to incentives changing in September per salesmen. Every time the date comes and goes, they say its still held up by Ford and give me a new delivery date. I've talked to the Ford Customer Relationship center and get no where so I'm thinking of unwinding the deal since my tax and Sales tax is coming due. Does anyone have any suggestions? I forgot to mention the build date was 7/15/2015.
Hi marlow331,

I'm Todd, and I'm here to assist when moments like these pop up. Please send me a PM with your full name, phone number, and VIN; I'll check this out.

Todd

Quick Reply: Waiting and very disappointed with Ford