New Superchip owner

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2002, 08:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Superchip owner

I am the proud pappa of a new Superchip conceived 2-14-02 to be delivered 2-18-02 by the ups stork! I can't wait, may go ahead and pull pcm and clean so it will be ready. Mike was busy so I ordered it from the boss (Mikes wife)!! They are good people enjoyed talking to here about f-!50s Come on Monday!!
Thanks, Rick

Old 02-16-2002, 09:33 AM
A few days can seem like an eternity when waiting for the Superchip to arrive. It was that way for me anyhow. It's well worth the wait.
Enjoy!

Tom

Old 02-16-2002, 10:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRUSSMAN

I`m with you, ordered the flipchip on Fri and will have it Wed. Also ordered mine through Mikes wife Anita I believe. Super people to deal with!! Only wish mine would be here on Mon.

Had one delivered from a private seller Wed and got a empty package (see in General discussion thread) so this will be a much appreciated arrival

Old 02-17-2002, 07:06 AM
Man thats a shame, Did you get your money back? I decided against the flip because I don't think I would ever flip it back to reg.!! Heres hoping Wed comes soon for you
Rick

Old 02-17-2002, 01:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRUSSMAN
Still trying to work out getting my money back since it just happened last week. I wanted the Flipchip so I could run reg and flip it when towing back and forth from VA. The price increase on them sped up the process of ordering another so fast but IT WILL be worth it from what I read here.

I`ll be patiently waiting for the brown truck right behind you Post how you like it if you install it right away!!!

Old 02-17-2002, 07:27 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks to everyone for your kind words in dealing with Anita (and other staffers here) while I've been swamped handling custom programs this week, gentlemen!

This last week was incredibly hectic for me personally, as I usually speak with almost everyone getting custom programming done personally, unless it's something very simple. Everyone wanting to get their Flip Chip & custom program orders in at the old pricing really put me a bit behind in a couple of areas. I have to say this really was an unusually hectic past couple of weeks between the custom program price change and the fact that racing season is starting back up, it kinda put the double-whamy on my personal availability. We should be back to normal craziness this next week, & thanks everyone for understanding!

We were able to get all shipments out on time, so everyone can rest easy knowing their shipments will be there in the normal amount of time, those who are not waiting on custom programming. Those getting dual-octane Flip Chips & regular Superchips, as well as other performance parts from us, all of that is on schedule for normal delivery times.

It is hard waiting on some things, like that first Superchip, or, for a certain person in this thread, a nice shiny new Magnacharger, etc.

Just keep your eyes on the big brown trucks...............

Old 02-17-2002, 10:58 PM
Thanks Mike. I got my Superchip flip chip and that other stuff in good time. I appreciate that you took the time with me when you had all the other stuff going on.
One part missing. I called and they sent it out quick. I've had time to study up. This Saturday is the big day.
I will be here to post my results!
This has been a ton of fun. It's really just beginning!

Thanks!
Tom

Old 02-18-2002, 08:41 AM
Talking Got Mine

I ordered mine on thursday and had it overnighted cause I couldn't wait. Put it in on friday and man what a difference. That should have been my first mod. I can already tell the difference in mileage. Thanks Mke!

Old 02-18-2002, 12:44 PM
Unhappy

Mike,
Forgive me if I am doing this inncorrectly. This is my first time in posting anything on this great website. When is the price change going in effect for the Superchip? I hope I can talk my wife into an early birthday present.

Thanks, Paul

Old 02-18-2002, 05:45 PM
Hi Paul

Welcome!

In case Mike dosent see your question....

Go to Pg. 2....this bd....6th post from top.

Good luck....OT

Old 02-18-2002, 10:01 PM
it was waiting for me on the door step tonight when I got home. Put it in and all I can say is WOW

Old 02-19-2002, 12:54 PM
Smile

Thanks Old Timer for the info. My ride doesn't warrant a custom burn, yet. Maybe some day...

Old 02-19-2002, 12:56 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Wittom,

If you wouldn't mind perhaps shooting us an email sometime about that part, we'd love to know the details, etc. so that we can take that up with them. We stay on top of the manufacturers performance in all regards, of course, so we always want to know when something like that happens.

So this weekend is the installation of the supercharger, fantastic! I'm sure you've gone over everything, got all the tools lined up, etc., and that always makes things to so much smoother.

It's just a few days away from tire-shredding time!!

Old 02-23-2002, 08:01 PM
Does Performance Products have a website?

Old 02-24-2002, 07:59 AM
no, but look at any of Mikes posts and you will see all of the contact info you call or e-mail Hope this helps
Rick

Quick Reply: New Superchip owner