Edge adjustment questions?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 10:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edge adjustment questions?

well I have been playing with level 2 custom adjustments. I was curious what adjustments I could make that would make it no longer tow safe. I am not sure the difference between the performance tune (not tow safe) and the level 2 tow safe program. and also I was looking at adjusting my standard shift points I wanted to adjust them down closer to stock or just above to improve gas milage. It only gave me a choice between -1 and -2. I Don't quite understand this adjustment. would -1 or -2 be closer to stock. I set it at -1 which still seems a little high. but I did not want it to be below stock so I did not try -2. I would prefer just above stock a little. I suppose this would be a question for bill. I hope he is feeling better.

Old 03-26-2008, 08:31 PM
bump

Old 03-26-2008, 11:41 PM
read manual it will explain alot on std shifting points if u go up then it makes the truck shift later and runout the rpms higher to get better performance and u wont get as good gas mileage if you go neg's then it downshifts quicker and loose performance but gain gas mileage

Quick Reply: Edge adjustment questions?