Edge Level 2 & 3

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 01:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Edge Level 2 & 3

One more question for you guys......I have had my edge evo on level 3 since I got not too long ago. I think I might do some towing this weekend and I am going to set level 2. My question is can I just shift it to level 2 and correct the timing for the 93 octane or do I have to go through the key in the run pos., program, turn off and let it calibrate thing again? Can I jump between the two "on the fly"? Will it remember the other changes i made as well,(tire size, shift firmness and so on) or do i have to do this everytime?

Thanks
Milo

Old 11-29-2006, 03:44 PM
you will have to go through and program the truck too level 2. When you are there you can adjust the timing for the higher octane.

Old 11-29-2006, 04:48 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by milo99
One more question for you guys......I have had my edge evo on level 3 since I got not too long ago. I think I might do some towing this weekend and I am going to set level 2. My question is can I just shift it to level 2 and correct the timing for the 93 octane or do I have to go through the key in the run pos., program, turn off and let it calibrate thing again? Can I jump between the two "on the fly"? Will it remember the other changes i made as well,(tire size, shift firmness and so on) or do i have to do this everytime?

Thanks
Milo
The Edge Evo cannot be adjusted on the fly.

Old 11-29-2006, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the quick replies!

Quick Reply: Edge Level 2 & 3