Best EDGE price? Troyer Question?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 12:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Coozer
Its all talk boys.......Talk is cheap......F150 Edge High Performance #1 smoked a xcal2.....I seen it, cause I done it.
Funny Thing, #1 on the Edge I sold was Trans Shift only, no performance....
Talk is cheap....

Old 04-23-2006, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by zx200driver
I am not here to run anybody down.... only curious! I am trying to make a decision here...

TP tuned XCAL2 owners... After you buy the tuner, do the dyno datalogging, get custom tunes and install them.... What is your final price in the whole ordeal? Not asking for you to reveal Troyer deals... but, What is the total cost you have in your custom tunes? Add evverything up... tuner, dyno, whatever else...

THANK YOU!!
It can be as little as 75.00 to 350.00 or more over the cost of the tuner depending on how you go about it.... 1 or 2 Hrs on Dyno, Gas, Motel, Food, Beer, Wild Women, Beer, ticket going back home because you can't keep you're foot out of it.......or Dyno local and email datalog.... cheaper.....

Old 04-23-2006, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by zx200driver
Mr. Troyer,
In an above response you mentioned that.."There are 3 specific intake kits that, if either of them are used, we really don't need to have the datalogging done "

Which 3 are you referring too?

Maybe one of you other guys know the answer. If so, chunk in a response...

THANX!!
Mike already has the air transfer tables down pat for these CAI.....AF1 3.00", AF1 3.25", Airaid...
But in the same, you should still datalog to make sure......

Quick Reply: Best EDGE price? Troyer Question?