New Edge Update Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Edge Update Question

I upgraded my Edge EVO today with the latest version that was made available today. On the Edge website, the documentation states that I should be able to see what my stock tire size is. When I do a custom program and go into the tire size menu, a figure pops up, i.e. 2465. Is this my stock tire size? On earlier EVO versions, a would have a number pop up that wasn't what my stock tire size was.

Old 04-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gsb0824
I upgraded my Edge EVO today with the latest version that was made available today. On the Edge website, the documentation states that I should be able to see what my stock tire size is. When I do a custom program and go into the tire size menu, a figure pops up, i.e. 2465. Is this my stock tire size? On earlier EVO versions, a would have a number pop up that wasn't what my stock tire size was.
Only you know for sure, and you can confirm this number by measuring your tires roll-out.

However, this new update gets the tire size information from your PCM, so in theory, this should be the correct tire size for your vehicle.

Quick Reply: New Edge Update Question