count me in !!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 09:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Add me to the waiting list

Well I just ordered a xcall2 this morning.I ordered 87, 89, and 93 max performance tunes. Now i just have wait for the the paperwork and send it back. Also just wanted to say thanks to Crystal and troyer performance for the great customer service!
now im going to have to wait in line like everybody else.

Last edited by Blackford; 02-06-2006 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 02-07-2006, 03:05 PM
well just an update i faxed my paperwork in.now the waiting begins.

Old 02-07-2006, 03:26 PM
It will be well worth the wait!

Kevin

Old 02-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Does anyone know how long does it take to get the tuner after the paperwork is submitted? I sent mine in last week, so I too am patiently waiting!!!

Old 02-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by Winsurfer76
Does anyone know how long does it take to get the tuner after the paperwork is submitted? I sent mine in last week, so I too am patiently waiting!!!
Winsurfer76 I got mine in 12 working days,....but chill its well worth the wait

Old 02-07-2006, 05:35 PM
just curious do they call to confirm they recieved the workseets?

Old 02-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by Blackford
just curious do they call to confirm they recieved the workseets?
you should get an e-mail I called after I sent mine

Old 02-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Hey Guys. I am going to order mine probably on the last day the deal goes. I am not sure what tunes I really want to get tho. I know I really want a performance tune with high octane and probably a towing one. I like to get one with good mileage but still good power. Also want a good performance tune for 87. Want some inputs in from you guys. I will be calling them to talk soon.

Old 02-07-2006, 06:14 PM
I guess ill call tomorrow morning especially sense i had a problem recieving the worksheets. I should have known better.

Old 02-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
Hey Guys. I am going to order mine probably on the last day the deal goes. I am not sure what tunes I really want to get tho. I know I really want a performance tune with high octane and probably a towing one. I like to get one with good mileage but still good power. Also want a good performance tune for 87. Want some inputs in from you guys. I will be calling them to talk soon.
150Lariat2000,
If you want a peformance tune get the 93 tune, you will LOVE the 93 tune!!

Old 02-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by FX4 Matt
150Lariat2000,
If you want a peformance tune get the 93 tune, you will LOVE the 93 tune!!
What about for good gas mileage, will it take away performance I already have. Meaning will it be slower then stock??

Old 02-07-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by 150Lariat2000
What about for good gas mileage, will it take away performance I already have. Meaning will it be slower then stock??
I get a little better gas mileage out of my truck now with the Xcal2 and the 93 tune, once you load up the Xcal2 you will feel the change its way better than stock, it wont be slower, what mods do you have now?

Old 02-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Blackford,

Congratulations on getting in on our Troyer Performance custom tuning Group Buy!

No, we do not call everyone individually to tell them we got their sheets - we'd never get anything else done if we did that with all the trucks we custom tune, so no, we don't do that. You know if we got them by one simple way on your end - whether your fax machine confirmed that our fax machine received them - all fax machines do that automatically, they let you know if there was a problem in transmitting your fax, so you should know that right away.

Now If we do not get someone's worksheets back within 7-10 days or so, then we'll call to see what's up, if you're just busy & didn't get to filling them out yet, etc., so nothing falls thru the cracks, so to speak.

We send the worksheets out via email, so you have to make sure that your email service provider does not block them with overly aggressive anti-virus software, etc - that typically happens when people ask us to send them to their work email address, so we do that as little as possible - when we send them to their private email address, we rarely have any problem, it's the corporate email servers that tend to block virtually any kind of file attachment.

If you have any problem getting them, just give us a call & we'll make sure you get them!

For Winsurfer - timeframe right now is running about 15 business days from the time we get the worksheets to the time we have the tuning done and are ready to ship it - it was down to 12 business days, but with our new dyno installation this week, that added a few more days - getting the new shop ready in the middle of this Group Buy is a real PITA!

Also, remember that to that timeframe you have to add however long it takes to ship from us to you, just to give you a rough idea - and remember, we're talking about *business* days, not calender days in describing that timeframe, as that is when we are open, and the only thing we have control over is the time period between when we get the sheets and the number of days we are open until your tuning is done and ready to ship - just FYI, & I hope that give you a bit more info on that. We're getting them done as quickly as possible, we know everyone wants the - it has to be remembered that this is *custom* tuning, so it goes *much* further in depth than *any* off-the-shelf product. Each individual's truck takes hours to properly tune, so multiply that by a LOT of trucks, and you get an idea of why there is a wait - but the result is soooo worth it, trust me (as the old saying goes).

All kidding aside Winsurfer, I hope that gives you a bit more insight into the timeframe, & thanks very much for participating in our Group Buy - and thanks to everyone else, too!

Last edited by Superchips_Distributor; 02-09-2006 at 07:54 PM.
Old 02-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Ok thanks Mr. Toyer I just wanted to make sure

Old 02-07-2006, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by FX4 Matt
I get a little better gas mileage out of my truck now with the Xcal2 and the 93 tune, once you load up the Xcal2 you will feel the change its way better than stock, it wont be slower, what mods do you have now?
Right now I have K&N air intake system. Also I am about to get cat back exhaust from flowmaster. Think going do them and the tuner and thats it, will wait for another like 3 years to do a lot to my new truck... In college, money is tight.

Quick Reply: count me in !!!