where is Mike Troyer

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 12:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where is Mike Troyer

Hello all, Id thought I try the board to see If Mike troyer could be reached. Ive called his shop for two days to see if he could tune the race truck. and of yet still no reply... mike if your cruising the boards give me a call. your counter person has my no.

Dale Balser

Old 04-22-2005, 07:00 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hello Dale,

Thanks for calling - it was good to get a chance to go over everything we discussed in detail.

Good luck with that new converter for the TH 400 tranny, I hope that does the trick for you - that 1000 HP beast *definitely* needs at least a 10" 3-disc TQ in there. Should be fun with 1000 HP & a 3900 lb race weight.

Let me know as soon as you can if you need us to to come out to that dyno facility and get the truck dialed in. If you need to reach me over the weekend, I'll be gone Saturday picking up another Cobra, but you can leave a voicemail at our regular number listed below - and when the automated attendant answers and finishes their spiel, just press "22" to leave an emergency Tech Support message for me - leaving it at Extension 22 rings right thru to my desk, so I'll get it before the weekend is over, if need be.

Good luck with what we discussed & talk to you soon,

Quick Reply: where is Mike Troyer