Mike is THE MAN!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2001, 03:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Mike is THE MAN!!!!!

Well everybody, I just ordered a superchip from THE MAN. Mike Troyer is a amazing person. THE MAN stayed on the phone for as long as it took to answer any an all questions I had. Didn't stutter on any questions. Answered the questions with pure confidence and professionlism. Could of had 500 questions, he'd of answered them with no impatience. I think this site ought to be very proud to have such a person dedicated in doing what ever it takes to make us truck lovers happy. To get our trucks to perform they way WE want them. Mike does that for you to his capabilities. I'm sure i'm not the only person Mike has talk to, nor the last. But I'll bet, those that have, feel the same respect for the man that i do. Again Mike thank-you. You are THE MAN.

Old 05-15-2001, 04:13 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
That's very kind of you, Ram Air. I only hope we can live up to all that!

Have fun,

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Old 05-15-2001, 05:42 PM
Cool

Mike,

The reason for this particular post, was to make people realize that they don't get this much help nor as much imformation from their (friendly) neighborhood shop. I know alot of people in my area that wouldn't spend the time to answer half the questions. They would answer the other half with an attitude. If they'd bother at all. It was just a relief to order something, knowing what to expect,not to get the run around. Of coarse, I have the kind of friends that take care of you when you need something. I got a good friend that works at Ford, another at a custom shop. I help them out in the same manner, if need be. I just thought it was very cool not to have somebody say, here it is, hope you like, thank-you for your money, good-bye.
It just my way to show MY appreciation. And by all the the post I read from you(Mike) and the other members. I don't think my first post under this subject is off the beaten path at all.

As far as not living up to all that. I think you guys at superchip won't have a problem.

Old 05-15-2001, 06:48 PM
Cool

If people like Mike were at every business that deals with the public life would be much easier!! Bravo..still working on the cloning machine.

Old 05-18-2001, 01:57 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Ram Air,

That's very kind of you.

Actually, we feel the *exact* same way, and that is precisely why we operate as we do.

We're a bit different, in that we specialize primarily in performance powertrain programming products & services, so we don't have 1000 different products we have to try and sell. Since we're specialized, we can usually take more time and thoroughly answer questions and go over everything, so the person we're dealing with can take it all in, give it some thought, etc. We basically just try to operate the way we would want to be treated, hopefully. We're not perfect, not by a long shot, and there are days sometimes, but by and large, it works well and our customers are happy.

It's very considerate of you (to say the least) to notice, and take time out of your busy day to make such a post. We can only hope to live up to it.

PS Max M. - thanks too!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Old 05-19-2001, 08:39 AM
Thumbs up

I agree

------------------
2001 F-150 XLT White/Silver, Styleside Supercab, 4.6L Triton V8, Automatic, 3.55 LS, Ford step rails / bed liner, Flow Master 50/Delta 3 1/2" dual exhaust, tow package, CD

Future Mods: Super Chip, Air Force 1 FIPK, RAM Air Hood

Quick Reply: Mike is THE MAN!!!!!