Cheers and Jeers Feedback Forum Have you recently completed a transaction from another f150online.com member? If so, tell us about it!

SteelShot220 is bad news!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down SteelShot220 is bad news!!!!

(steelshot220) is not a truthful person and is a thief..

1) I bought a Gryphon programmer from him on the 10/8/09 and paypal payment was sent that day to his account. He said since I sent him money that same day "It will be in the mail in the morning."

After a few days of no word back, I sent him a message asking what is up on the 15th. He replyed saying he ment to write me sooner, but will hopefully ship it out the next day.

Nothing still on the 21st so i sent him a message asking what is the problem now. The next day he replied saying "sorry for my BS it will be at your door by 10:30 am." He overnighted it to me and i did get it on the 23rd.

2) After I got it plugged in and everything I turned the Gryphon on and saw that he left his truck programmed before he sent it to me. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, I did not accuse him of doing this on purpose right away. But after many emails, and PM's, with no word back, I know he did this intentionally.

Now I have to send it to bill and pay 75 bucks to have it unlocked.

So if you ever see him kick him in his stuff for me

Youve been warned!

Last edited by Bluejay; 11-18-2009 at 08:24 PM. Reason: remove name of individual
Old 11-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Technical Article Contributor

sorry to hear man. could you have filed a claim in paypal for something like goods not as advertised?

Old 11-17-2009, 06:58 PM
Yup, Paypal said "We cannot make a decision on this matter and encourage you to work directly with the seller." I was like how the hell do i do that when he is not returning any of my messages???

Old 11-17-2009, 07:44 PM
call and get the programmer re-flashed?

Old 11-17-2009, 08:11 PM
I havnt done the research on this guy and havnt seen his posts but hope the mods lock his account so this doesnt happen again. First I would try and e-mail him to get a kick back on the cost of having it unlocked and maybe he will make good. Even tho it took him so long to ship and shouldnt have! I would also post his info in this thread. Location ect.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:04 PM
Yeah Bill said all I can do is send it to him and pay the $75 fee... Ive tried everything

Old 11-18-2009, 06:05 PM
Is there any way to tell if it was stolen ?

Old 11-18-2009, 07:12 PM
No i told Bill who I bought it from so im thinking Bill looked up the invoice....??? Idk man, I looked at all of his posts and he did say he ordered one and was waiting for custom tunes a while back...

Old 11-18-2009, 08:18 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Yeah I read that too from his posts. It sounds like he's being a stupid little teenager by not responding. He did say he needed the money fast, maybe something happened to him since he needed the money so fast. That could just be a story though.

At least you have the programmer.

You really shouldn't post his personal name all over the internet to be spiteful. Uncool no matter what.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:38 PM
All I wanted to do is post his real name on here so noone gets ripped off again or if he makes another username or even on another forum... Immean this guy is a thief. He even put a fake phone number on the Fedex return info. Trust me ive done everything but drive up there to try to contact him. The good news is my friend goes to the same college as him.... haha

Last edited by black_nasty; 11-18-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:17 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
We've removed the real name. Further, I'm closing this thread. You've said your piece and all you're doing at this point in time is smearing.

While I encourage folks to mention a bad experience with a specific member during a transaction, I'm not going to allow the ongoing and continual piling on and subtle suggestions that you'd have someone 'get him' (or similar).

As far as I'm concerned, you're abusing this system. Feel free to PM me with further requests, comments, or concerns.

-RP-

Quick Reply: SteelShot220 is bad news!!!!