BEST ALL SEASON truck cover!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2002, 09:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BEST ALL SEASON truck cover!

Many threads on this board have links to covers for our trucks that are designed for southern living (ie rain, uv, and dust) but i live in canada and i need a cover that will be ABLE to last through it all (ie freezin rain, snow, blizzards, rain, uv, etc). Also I have seen lots of posts where they talk about the best car cover for the money but i would rather know which is the BEST and downgrade from there if need be. See my truck will be up with me in university and i know she might get neglected from time to time because of insane studying (engineering student) so i dont want anything happening to her.

To simplify the above:

What is the BEST ALL SEASON truck cover?

Thank you!

Old 08-18-2002, 07:17 PM
I'm not going to profess it's the absolute best, but it's been pretty darn good and has worked fine for me.

I got a Covercraft cover made of the NOAH fabric. I've had it for 8 months--it's stood up against some snow and ice, rain and wind, sun and dust--and has worked great. I have absolutely no complaints....actually, I have one--the cover is kind of bulky, but it's covering a SuperCrew Oh well.

Their number is (405) 238-9651 It was $264.

It also comes with a 4 year warranty which covers it for everything except fading. FYI, mine hasn't faded a bit since I've had it.

Last edited by ZJumper; 08-18-2002 at 07:20 PM.
Old 08-18-2002, 10:05 PM
Old 08-18-2002, 11:46 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I picked my covercraft cover up off of ebay. It's a custom cover (has pockets for the mirrors etc). Got it for $150. It was a fabric that covercraft had stopped using (technalon) however is highly water resistant and fits PERFECTLY.

Well worth the $150 in the collection plate. My cover retailed for $400. Might get lucky if you do a search for covers on ebay. Just a thought...

Good luck!!

RP

Quick Reply: BEST ALL SEASON truck cover!