California duster rocks....

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2002, 01:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
California duster rocks....

I just used my new California Duster for the first time. It is extremely cool. Dusted the whole truck in under 3 minutes. It just grabs the dust and holds.

For those who don't have one, or have been thinking about getting one, go for it. You won't regret it.

Kevin

Old 06-07-2002, 03:42 PM
I here ya, I use everyday when I put my truck away for the night and every morning before I go to work. It cuts my washings in half if the weather is good. I am thinking about getting another one to keep in the truck.

Old 06-07-2002, 04:58 PM
It sounds like a great product, but I can't see how it would work without scratching the paint????? We have lots of wind in my area, so maybe our "dust" is more like fine sand?

Old 06-07-2002, 05:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Few things about the california duster.

It is safe to use when properly used. It is safe for things like pollen and dust but not dust from dirt. I would not use it if the dust on your truck is like a fine sand.

When you first get the duster it may look like it is swirling your truck. Do not worry though because that is just paraffin wearing off of the california duster. It'll stop doing it after a few uses.

Make sure you shake the duster out after every panel.

Quick Reply: California duster rocks....