F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   Care & Detailing (https://www.f150online.com/forums/care-detailing-22/)
-   -   swirls in paint, need help with options (https://www.f150online.com/forums/care-detailing/441802-swirls-paint-need-help-options.html)

Lifted5.4Lariat 04-26-2013 11:58 AM

Hmm, I haven't heard of that! Only issue i've ever had with the 105 was it getting dry. Quick spray of quick detailer on the pad solved it. This 101 may be worth looking into though!

beechkid 04-27-2013 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by jaymz (Post 4971146)
Yeah, beechkid is an idiot.

Jim

:roflol:
https://www.f150online.com/forums/me...r-bar-1997.jpg
considering you are unlicensed, not bonded, no insurance, but claim to be a detailing expert....since pics speak louder than words and the newest docs (published 2013) are all in written form referencing other publications, here are the pics for your single digit reading comprehension capabilities.

SSCULLY 04-27-2013 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by beechkid (Post 4980855)
considering you are unlicensed, not bonded, no insurance, but claim to be a detailing expert....since pics speak louder than words and the newest docs (published 2013) are all in written form referencing other publications, here are the pics for your single digit reading comprehension capabilities.

That is not published in 2013, the fax date on it is 23-SEP-2008...
- Only missed it by 4.5 years, and it would be pic, not pics. Nothing plural about a single picture.

Now, are you going to claim you are a licensed, bonded and insured detailer ?
- Didn't know Fire Service covered detailing in CA.

BTW : Got that FTC case number yet ?
- I'm still waiting for it, only been about a year.

Gipraw 04-29-2013 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by beechkid (Post 4980855)

I'm your huckleberry.

I am a bonded, insured professional with 34+ years experience as a professional detailer that quit counting numbers the day I did my 10,000th car.

You are full of crap and have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to detailing vehicles.

Anyone that follows your advice does so at their own risk and needs to have their head examined.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother pointing out how wrong you are. I have made a lot of money over the years correcting screw ups for people after they follow bad advice from people like you.

Pictures can speak louder than words. We have been waiting 5+ years on this forum for you to post pictures documenting your awesome detailing technique.
It will never happen because you can't do it.

Merlin 05-03-2013 06:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You can't do by hand what you can accomplish with a good DA machine

Now here's a new entry from Harbor Freight...http://www.harborfreight.com/6-varia...her-69924.html
I have not purchased one. I have not used one. Some folks seem to like it. Should be OK for a weekend warrior.

My current machine inventory contains a Flex PE 14-2 rotary, Rupes LHR 21E Bigfoot, Groit's Garage 6" DA and a PC 7424xp etc.

Attachment 14778

glc 05-03-2013 02:10 PM

That DA from HF appears to be a Chinese copy of a PC 7424. The reviews look pretty decent. I don't think I'd get one if I were a pro detailer but as you said, it looks very cost-effective for a weekend warrior.

Hamlan 07-04-2013 02:50 AM

I agree with "Blue07STX " , i think his answer is best for the required question. I also want to know about this procedure and here this discussion helped me allot.
Our Website

TxRidin 07-24-2013 01:14 PM

Didn't want to quote the whole post but thanks Brent for linking that stuff at the other forums, those videos were great. My wife's car needs some attention. Your post with the other linked make a great compliment.

beechkid 07-24-2013 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Gipraw (Post 4981498)
I'm your huckleberry.

I am a bonded, insured professional with 34+ years experience as a professional detailer that quit counting numbers the day I did my 10,000th car.

You are full of crap and have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to detailing vehicles.

Anyone that follows your advice does so at their own risk and needs to have their head examined.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother pointing out how wrong you are. I have made a lot of money over the years correcting screw ups for people after they follow bad advice from people like you.

Pictures can speak louder than words. We have been waiting 5+ years on this forum for you to post pictures documenting your awesome detailing technique.
It will never happen because you can't do it.

Except for the industry documents I have published numerous times 7 you just discount as......
oh, those are old (of course you said they were PR documents when they were posted in the initial year of publication...
then when I posted the newest, you again claimed they were bogus..........

oh, the wanna-be detailing I have a "sign" experts.............
with no trophies..............

SSCULLY 07-26-2013 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by beechkid (Post 5005405)
...<snip>...

...<snip....

Again, that was not published in 2013, the fax date on it is 23-SEP-2008.

...<snip>...oh, the wanna-be detailing I have a "sign" experts.............

Want to be detailers, is that someone that works in Fire Service ?
- BTW : might want to check what he does for a living....

And trophies, is this back to the member that does not exist, or more BS that is jsut words on a forum from you ?

BTW : Got that FTC case number yet ?
- It has been 14 or 15 months now.

Gipraw 07-28-2013 10:45 PM

Except for the industry documents I have published numerous times 7 you just discount as......
oh, those are old (of course you said they were PR documents when they were posted in the initial year of publication...

oh, the wanna-be detailing I have a "sign" experts.............

I am so tired of replying to you so this will be the last time it ever occurs because you aren't worth the time and hopefully by now everyone in this forum has learned to ignore all the stupidity you post.

You have no freaking idea what you are talking about, and never have. I don't give two craps what the documents you post show because they are over 10 years old, and weren't relevant when they were posted new. That is just the dealer's way of getting you to come to them for service. Just like they recommend it take 15 minutes of labor to change the air filter on your vehicle.

The paint manufacturers and engineers have very different recommendations for taking care of their paint than what the OE manuals show. How do I know that? Because I have had face to face conversations with them about the process they recommend.

You are calling me a wanna be? That just proves how freaking ignorant you are and it isn't worth replying to you.

You also appear to have a severe issue with reading comprehension because I have been asking you to post pictures of your own detailing work for the last 5 plus years which you still haven't done, but instead you insist of reposting that same worn out fax image of the same stupid page.