Shell car wash

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2000, 12:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Shell car wash

Hi,

Has anyone tried the laser guided brushless car wash from Shell which supposedly also puts some kinda wax. Is it save? I tried it because my truck badly needed a wash. It cleaned it fairly good for a brushless car wash and it was really shiny afterwards. The only things that were still on my truck were some small traces of bug platter(only on bumper and mirrors, not on windshield) For $7 it did a really good job, but is it save?

------------------
'98 Bright Red XLT F-150, Regular Cab, Flareside, STX, 4.2L V6, Auto, 3.55, SuperChip, K&N High-Flow Air Filter, Mobil 1 motor oil, Muth signal mirrors, Westin chrome step bars, Magnum bug shield, tinted windows, Extang BlackMax.

Here's a link to my homepage http://www.pompano.net/~gxshiem/myf150.html

Old 10-19-2000, 05:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Big Mac, Funny you posted this topic! I don't usually run my vehicles through car washes due to the older ones with the wiggle rugs and spinning plastic paint scratchers! My other problem was running 20" X 9.5" wheels with low profiles tires that the old tracks would eat up nicely! Beside it being lowered,I would also drag my lower front control arm.

I have tried this car wash and I am happy with the results, for $7.00 and 10 minutes of your time, you also get the under wash treatment! I then bring the Expy home and clean the wheels and it's done! I give it a two thumbs up!

------------------

Roger Lemere
F150online.com
Digital Mkt.Place Advisor
DBA Lemere Enterprises
Roger@F150online.com
916-361-2510

Quick Reply: Shell car wash