An EXCELLENT polish/wax

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2000, 07:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up An EXCELLENT polish/wax

I have seven vehicles (2trucks-both FORDS of course, 3cars, a boat and a motorcycle) and the only polish/wax I use is something called LIQUID GLASS. It comes in a 16oz. gold and white metal can with a Vette on the front. This is the BEST paint care/protection product I have ever used (IT will remove mild oxidation and scratches and offer awesome protection). However, if you have some heavy oxidation, start with Eagle One's liquid polish, wash vehicle again, then coat with the LIQUID GLASS. This product works best if used with a random orbital buffer, but also does a great job by hand. I used to do detail work, so if there are any questions about interior/exterior care or products, feel free to e-mail me at iceburg24@excite.com and I will try to answer them.

Old 06-06-2000, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

I AGREE ON THE LIQUID GLASS. WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE I HAD A BRAND NEW IROC CAMERO AND I MUST HAVE USED 6 CANS THREW THE CARS LIFE.
IT IS NOT CHEAP. IT WILL COST YOU 15.00 A CAN TO BUY. I KNOW PEP BOYS CARRYS IT. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE WAX ON THE CAR. LIQUID GLASS CARRYS A WAX REMOVER TO USE FIRST THEN PUT ON THE WAX. I HAVE NOT USED IT ON MY TRUCK YET BUT IT IN MY LIST OF THINGS TO DO. KNOW IF IT WOULD ONLY STOP RAINING.

------------------
1997 f150 xlt black extended cab 4.6, 4x2
mercon v, k&n filter
load lok liner.
future plans--- 17 inch rims and tires

Quick Reply: An EXCELLENT polish/wax