New ADS Order - Already!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New ADS Order - Already!

I am looking at placing an order at ADS. I just picked up some #21, #80, pads, MFs, G110...pretty much the whole show however, there are some other products that I would like to get.

NXT 2.0 - I see a lot of you using this and then following up with Gold Class once the NXT has cured. Is there another wax out there for black paint that may provide more benefits/protection than this?

#34 - Definitely ordering this after reading what you all say about its quality.

I need some chrome polish - NXT All Metal is recommended in the sticky. Is this good stuff or is there something better out there? The only chrome on my truck are the front/rear bumpers as well as my step bars.

Some more spray bottles for HD and #34

#83 - I have not yet tried the #80 I picked up to see if that would fix all the swirls in my paint. Do I need to use the #80 first to determine if I will need the #83?

I'm gonna pick up some mild clay, brushes and other odds and ends. I was trying to find Megs Body Solvent as recommended in the sticky and couldn't find it - is this called something else?

Calling Rick in a few!

Old 07-14-2008, 02:28 PM
I'm sure if I'm incorrect some of the more knowledgable folks in here will correct me.

I believe the #21 you're ordering and NXT 2.0 you're thinking about are basically the same thing and provide the same benefits meaning you could use one or the other, but don't need to use both.

As far as bumpers, I have the chrome as well and usually just hit them up with a coat of #26 while I'm doing the rest of the truck and they come out looking great. I'd recommend you add some #26 to your order.

Depending on how bad the swirls are in your truck you'll be amazed at how well #80 will handle them. You always need to try the least aggressive method first so you'd want to go #80 before trying #83.

I need to call Rick myself and place an order.

Old 07-15-2008, 02:24 PM
I just got off the phone with Rick...cool thing was he remembered me (well at least he acted like it)

Here's what I picked up:

#34 with a spray bottle/nozzle
Honeycomb sponge
3 pack of dual purpose detailing brushes
Wheel well scrub brush
Carpet and floor mat scrub brush
NXT All Metal polish
Spray bottle for HD
Blue/mild clay

all in all a $80 order for some odds and ends. Order ships today and I should have it on Monday. Can't wait!

Quick Reply: New ADS Order - Already!