Old 03-28-2008, 01:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eagle one

has anyone heard of this company and its products or commercials

http://eagleone.com/

are the products any good

Old 03-28-2008, 04:14 PM
I use them and I like the products. They are good for the price.

Old 03-28-2008, 05:10 PM
I try and avoid the "as seen on TV" products and stick to the tried and true products.

I am sure its just ok, but there is a LOT better stuff out there.

Old 03-28-2008, 05:38 PM
I find it hard to beat their "All wheel and tire cleaner", nice foaming action that clings to the tire and wheel. Tried their tire shine didn't like it slung way to much I'll stick to Hyperdressing.

Old 03-28-2008, 06:02 PM
LRG
Eagle One makes the Tire Swipes (http://eagleone.com/pages/products/p...=1031&cat=5005) that many here have praised profusely. I've used them as well and they do a great job applying tire dressings that are applied by hand, and also for evening out spray on dressings. Definately worth the couple bucks they cost.

I've also tried their Trim Detailer awhile back, wasn't too great.

Old 03-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by LRG
Eagle One makes the Tire Swipes (http://eagleone.com/pages/products/p...=1031&cat=5005) that many here have praised profusely. I've used them as well and they do a great job applying tire dressings that are applied by hand, and also for evening out spray on dressings. Definately worth the couple bucks they cost.

<snip>
dang... you beat me to it...

BTW-- how long do you guys keep these things before you toss them? I have used the same 2 for the past 2.5 years... I just don a good surgical glove (to keep the greasy slick stuff off my hands), apply, then place the applicator back in the convenient ziploc E1 bag... So far, they have held up well, and they hold some product for me...Nice!!!

Being that it is just rubber, I am not scared of marring anything, and everything looks great still, but I am just curious to see how long you guys go before replacing them...

FWIW, with the exception of about 4 times, I have used one of the following for tire dressing:
Endurance Gloss Gel
Hot Shine Gel

--for the other 4 times, 3 were with HD and one with ArmorAll.

Since I have around a quart of gels left, I typically use gel for the tires and save my white gold (read: HD) for the undercarriage/wheel wells...

Old 03-28-2008, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by LsuSuperCrew
I find it hard to beat their "All wheel and tire cleaner", nice foaming action that clings to the tire and wheel. Tried their tire shine didn't like it slung way to much I'll stick to Hyperdressing.
That stuff is great. I have all of the Nano products and they do real well too.

Old 03-29-2008, 12:01 PM
glc
Received 763 Likes on 706 Posts
Eagle One is not a Billy Mays product, they are a major player in car care products. As with all major brands, they have some excellent products, and some so-so ones. They are a direct competitor to Meguiars, Mothers, Armorall, and Turtle consumer products.

Old 03-29-2008, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by glc
Eagle One is not a Billy Mays product, they are a major player in car care products. As with all major brands, they have some excellent products, and some so-so ones. They are a direct competitor to Meguiars, Mothers, Armorall, and Turtle consumer products.
I agree. I'd probably be sticking with EO if Meguiar's wasn't around.

Old 03-29-2008, 01:33 PM
I use the wax as you dry product after washing the truck and itr does a great job for in between the full wax jobs!

Old 03-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by Golflug
I use the wax as you dry product after washing the truck and itr does a great job for in between the full wax jobs!
Same here.

Old 03-30-2008, 03:19 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by glc
Well put.

Meguiar's thought enough of Eagle One to snare a few of their people away from them back in 2004... If I'm not mistaken, the Director of Marketing came from EO.

They are a direct competitor but, speaking to the tone of several responses, there are likely better products out there within most of their product lines. Nanowax, in all honesty, isn't a bad synthetic and, like has been previously said, the Eagle One Tire Swipe is a big-time standby product for me - in fact, when Dwayne at PAC was liquidating his supply, I bought all of them (about 30 or 40 packages).

-RP-

Old 03-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by RockPick
blah blah blah

-RP-
No response to my inquiry?

Old 03-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by f-150sport03
No response to my inquiry?
Huh?

Old 03-30-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by f-150sport03

BTW-- how long do you guys keep these things before you toss them? I have used the same 2 for the past 2.5 years... I just don a good surgical glove (to keep the greasy slick stuff off my hands), apply, then place the applicator back in the convenient ziploc E1 bag... So far, they have held up well, and they hold some product for me...Nice!!!
that one-- a few posts up...

Quick Reply: eagle one