Question for qadsan

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 10:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question for qadsan

I know you have a lot of experience with duragloss products.

One of the combos you have mentioned in the past is using their polish bonding agent (PBA), and then using TPP. My local car quest doesn't stock the TPP. They did have 111 CCP (clear coat polish). Have you ever used this one instead? It looks to be more of a pure sealant with no cleaning ability, vs. the TPP which is a cleaner/sealer.

I am going to order some TPP on-line anyway, but I just wondered about the 111, if it is as good or not as using TPP? I want to try some duragloss on my wife's cobra.

Also, can you use the PBA with 111?

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Old 05-28-2007, 12:25 AM
I guarantee ya, you'll like the Duragloss. If it turns out you don't? I'll buy the stuff you have left, cause I love it. I polished my old truck with it and I swear it looks better today then the day I applied it. I'm not pullin' your leg on that either. It has something to do with using the 901 car wash soap coupled with the Duragloss system, mainly due to the Aquawax, based souly on assumption. I really have know idea how that happens. Maybe RP or qadsan can tell us.

If ya get a chance, do a search about Duragloss on Autopia. There are A LOT of detailrs on that site that would never go back to another shine product, particularly Zaino. That fact is what peeked my interest. That and qadsan's remarks of Duragloss is what prompted me to start researching more in reference.

Old 05-28-2007, 07:37 AM
I think you are correct in that assessment. I have already tried their 901 car wash shampoo, and aqua wax, and I am impressed by both products.

And, like you, I have also been reading a bunch of good things about DG products. It would seem that it is a long time "secret" that is being let out of the bag. I hope this doesn't mean price hikes for their stuff.

Old 05-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Hell bells, I got all this stuff for $35.00. What's a quart of M80 cost these days? Granted, most of it is 8oz, but it sure does go a long way. And all of it is absolutely a joy to work with. I just did a 1994 Buick Roadmaster that was pretty well paint thrashed. It now looks like it has a brand new paint job thanks to Duragloss. This was the first time I used it for a complete detail job and I was amazed how well it turned out--pictures tomorrow. There is no way on Gods green earth you can beat this for the price, no way. Hopefully with the (durability) notoriety it's getting they will leave the price alone, and enjoy the market share.

Quick Reply: Question for qadsan