Wolfgang products

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2005, 10:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wolfgang products

Has anyone used these products, what do you think of them?

Old 03-13-2005, 10:44 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Rock me Amadeus!

I've read a lot of chatter about them but have never given them a try. I know that PAC sells a pretty good array of their products and, based on price alone, they appear to be pretty good items. Boss will chime in shortly. He and I have had a conversation or two about a couple of their products (I believe) and thus, I'm sure he'll be able to provide you with some insight (for a nominal charge).

LOL!

RP

Old 03-14-2005, 03:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Wolfgang products

Originally posted by 04 RED LARIAT
Has anyone used these products, what do you think of them?
Like RockPick, I have never personally used their line of products, but over on Autopia, a very popular web based forum about detailing, it has received very good reviews. There are many products that will achieve similar results, but it's mostly in the process. There is no shortcut to a beautiful shine.

I'm currently using Megs#80 as my initial polish and swirl remover, followed by Clearkotes Vanilla Moose Hand Glaze for that additional depth and pop. I then top with Poorboys EX P and sometimes S100, a carnuaba topper. I've been recently using some samples of 4 * UPP and have been extremely happy with the results. It has a tad more clarity and leaves the surface extremely slick.

This is EX P topped with S100.

Old 03-14-2005, 06:14 AM
Well, I have had the chance to try their sealant (and a little detail spray), and both are very good products. However, like with many products, if you were to put NXT, Poorboy's EX-P+, Mothers new FX Synwax, Menzerna FMJ and several other good sealants side-by-side, you would be hard pressed to tell a difference. As for the detail spray, while it is very nice, I have a couple I like better.

Now, I haven't tried any of their other stuff, but I would certainly expect top notch results............ and one should expect great results, as their products are a bit "pricey". Until I hear some reliable people say some "incredible" things about some of their other products, I will probably pass on them........... mostly because I think they are being greedy.

Having said all that, I doubt that you would be disappointed with the Wolfgang Sealant.

Last edited by Boss_429; 03-14-2005 at 06:17 AM.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm hooked on all the wolfgang products. Like Boss said, their instant spritz detailing spray isnt the best on the market, but i REALLY enjoy their polish and the sealant. Wait 24 hours and drop another layer of meguires NXT tech wax and you have an incredible shine.

Been using wolfgang for probably a 1/2 year now, and wont look back ever. With the right combo of meguires and wolfgang, I've found a good mix that helps POP my black paint.

Quick Reply: Wolfgang products