microfiber towels

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 01:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question microfiber towels

I just picked up 12 microfiber towels at Sam's Club for $7.40. These feel pretty much like some more expensive ones that I have bought on the internet. Is there an easy way to tell if they are ok for my paint? I know some of you have warned against cheap towels in the past. I thought that I would take a chance on these at this price and use them around the house if they were not ok.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Old 12-19-2004, 03:42 PM
Thanks Mike!

That is great info. These towels are a 70/30 blend and the bound edes seem to be pretty soft. I think the nap is either feathered or tufted (I don't have my reading glasses handy). I think I wil carefully try them out.

I appreciate the help!

Old 12-19-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by horseman
Thanks Mike!

That is great info. These towels are a 70/30 blend and the bound edes seem to be pretty soft. I think the nap is either feathered or tufted (I don't have my reading glasses handy). I think I wil carefully try them out.

I appreciate the help!
horseman,

Yes, be VERY careful trying them out on your paint. In the end, you usually get what you pay for.

Good luck.

Old 12-19-2004, 08:16 PM
I bought those same towels at Sam's a few weeks ago. I thought they worked great, a whole lot better than what I was using. I won't say what that was on this forum...you guys might ban me.

Old 12-19-2004, 09:07 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Mike pointed out a great sale at premiumautocare.com. I've used nearly every towel shown on the PAC MF page and, without question, ALL of them are VERY high quality.

Check them out!

RP

Quick Reply: microfiber towels