Dent in passenger door

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 04:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dent in passenger door

A friend and i went to lunch today and I parked in the street where there are parking meters....when he got out of the truck the door smacked the meter resulting in a nickel sized ding......any idea how much i'm looking at for "paintless dent repair"?

Old 09-03-2004, 10:49 PM
From what I recall, if it is accessible from the backside then it would probably be around $150. Call and get a free quote from them, plus it will usually only take an hour or so.

Brian

Old 09-03-2004, 11:11 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Moved to GENERAL CARE...

As a hint, do a search within the General Care forum for either 'voodoo' or paintless dent repair and you'll see a plethora of folks who have had this done.

Old 09-04-2004, 03:53 AM
I had about 10 misc. dings removed from my BMW 328 recently. The paintless ding guy charged me $150 for my whole car (group ding rate)! He normally charges about $45 per ding, depending on how difficult the access is to the ding.

I never tried a paintless ding removal before, but after my dealer said they use them exclusively, and had to give it a try, and glad I did.

I had one ding that was quite deep and almost 2 inches wide! When he was done, it was completely gone, absolutely NOTHING left of it!!!

Old 09-07-2004, 11:54 PM
Re: Dent in passenger door

Originally posted by KHUGHES53
A friend and i went to lunch today and I parked in the street where there are parking meters....when he got out of the truck the door smacked the meter resulting in a nickel sized ding......any idea how much i'm looking at for "paintless dent repair"?
Well after I put a dent into my buddy's skull for being an idoit by being so careless, I'd take him and the car to see the "Dent Dr."...

Tony

Quick Reply: Dent in passenger door