Canada All Provinces

2007 Saleen S331 F150 Edmonton $30K Cdn/$22K US

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2020, 01:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Saleen S331 F150 Edmonton $30K Cdn/$22K US

Selling my rare and beautiful factory modified race F150 by Saleen.
When was the last time you saw an S331? 500+ horsepower supercharged Triton V8, auto.
No. 267 of 396 total production, one of 37 painted in Red Fire Metallic.
Third owner, originally a New Mexico truck imported to Canada in 2009. All paperwork from new. Listed in Saleen registry. Low, low miles, summer driven only. Features: Race Craft Suspension, Saleen Seven Spoke Chrome Alloy Wheels, Saleen 15-inch brake system, Rockford Fosgate punch sound system, Saleen Class 3 Tow Package with hidden hitch. Sprayed box liner. Custom Saleen badging throughout including headrests. Includes rare Saleen literature, additional parts (original headlights included as well as Saleen intake), car cover, high-end tonneau cover by LoRider Elite and original U.S. dash faceplate (Canadian version in KM installed when imported, easily converted back if shipped to U.S.).
Paint is nearly perfect. Overall excellent shape. Drives like a race car, right down to the factory side exhaust. Drive it and you'll see -- and hear -- why Saleen's "Thunder" was an improvement over Ford's Lightning. Already a collectible, NADA price guides show values of the rare trucks have risen almost back to their original MSRP.
I love this truck but have too many toys and need to downsize.
Serious buyers only, no test pilots. This is NOT your average truck, but one of the fastest production pickups ever built and a guaranteed collector's item. "Like a Shelby with a box!"
link to kijiji ad:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...wow/1509770201

Old 07-07-2020, 06:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You should sell me the grill and I’d probably keep my ‘04. Lol jk glws

Quick Reply: 2007 Saleen S331 F150 Edmonton $30K Cdn/$22K US