a silly little tip! :)

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2001, 03:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a silly little tip! :)

I'm not sure if you guys are like me... but I always have like 5 or 6 tie-down's in my truck at any given time for all the times I have to tie stuff down in the bed. Well the problem was then, where to put all these tie downs?
Tired of doing it the old fashioned way? Tired of having tie-down straps bouncing around in the cab, knocking your children unconcious (ha ha just trying to sound like an infomercial)? Well I got bored one day so I found an excellent spot for these 6' straps! Seems the stake holes in either of the 4-corners of your bed have a little "pocket" just large enough to hold 2 tie-downs completely out of the way and ready for easy use, right where you need them... in your bed! I'm not sure how these would work for the ratcheting tie downs but as I learned today, they work quite well for my type of tie-downs .
Just a little tip!

Old 10-26-2004, 12:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
heh, i am reviving a hella old post here (only 3 years and 6 days old), but i was just searching and i also have found a use for my tie downs. when i am not using them to hold stuff in the bed, i use them to hold my sub box down, so it dont bounce and slide around the cab.

Quick Reply: a silly little tip! :)