Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite vs Undercover Flex

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 03:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite vs Undercover Flex

Hey All,

Okay, when we first bought our '11 F-150, we purchased a TonnoPro Tri-Fold Tonneau cover, because it was fairly inexpensive and we figured we could replace it 3 times for the average cost of all other products (Like the Fold-A-Cover or Undercover Flex)..

Now The TonnoPro has run it's course, while it still works fine, the rubber gaskets have "Moved" and don't seal soo well anymore, I could peel them off and reglue them, but some stitching is also coming out and it's just time to replace it.

Now we have researched a bit looking at all the folding tonneau covers on the market and have narrowed it down to the Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite or the Undercover Flex.

We have a regular Undercover on our old truck and we never had a single issue with it...

We like that it doesn't lay against the back of the truck when folded all the way up, however we like that the Fold-A-Cover doesn't have drain tubes, can open the front section with out opening the rest of the cover and has a top latch vs having to open the truck bed to open the tonneau cover.

The undercover is about $150 cheaper, but really we like them both.

So I am hoping I can get opinions here, hopefully someone that has used or experience with both?

Thanks!

-TheChad

Quick Reply: Fold-A-Cover G4 Elite vs Undercover Flex