Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Line-X premium Vs. Line-X Xtra

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 02:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Line-X premium Vs. Line-X Xtra

What exactly is the difference between the two? I have a tri coat white 2008 F150 Limited, I dont think I can get a color match for that and a brilliant white would just be too bright. So if I do Black premium or Black Xtra, what is the difference?

Old 05-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Actually, you can get a LINE-X color match with the tricoat, however, it's going to be rather expensive and expect the dealer to have the truck all day.

Xtra includes automotive paint pigments. Technically, Xtra is not a stand-alone product, it's used along with other LINE-X products. You can buy black Xtra, but I would recommend black Premium (or black Platinum) instead. Premium will cost less for the same benefits.

If you choose black, I would recommend either black Premium or if you wait until July, you can get black Platinum. Both resist fading, but Platinum is 300% tougher for extreme duty. Don't think you automatically should get Platinum. If you don't intend to use your truck bed for extreme duty, then you really don't need Platinum. I tell you though, Platinum is STRONG and you're going to have a really hard time finding another bedliner brand that can match it.

Here's LINE-X in the tricoat.
Name:  FordCodePV.jpg
Views: 1952
Size:  69.2 KB

Quick Reply: Line-X premium Vs. Line-X Xtra