Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Supercrew Bedcover

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2003, 10:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Supercrew Bedcover

I am looking for a bedcover for a 03 S'crew. I want something that is relatively easy to remove, but it must look good, be lightweight and match the curve of the bed. Any suggestions? Also want it to be taken off and put in the bed in case i go somewhere and need to take it off.

Old 10-09-2003, 12:17 PM
I just ordered an Undercover brand cover for my 02 Supercrew.

I have been looking for a cover for over a year that is sturdy, secure, watertight, and light enough to be removed by myself.
I think I have found it in the Undercover.

It will take one to two weeks for delivery. After I get it installed, Iwill post my results and opinions. Hopefully, it will be positive.

I have heard nothing but good things about this cover.

Stay tuned.

Old 10-10-2003, 05:42 AM
I have looked at that cover, although I am looking for some kind of soft tonneau cover. I like the looks of the extang r/t, however they do not make one for the s'crew. Someone told me that truxedo is similiar??? Anyone have this?

Old 11-05-2003, 12:49 AM
RDPrimeaux,

Undercover does make a cover for the SuperCrew. I think the part number is 2030.

Old 11-05-2003, 06:55 AM
APT
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
He said he did not want a hard cover (i.e. Undercover).

There are three competing companies with easy access soft roll up covers.

Truxedo
Access Cover
Extang RT

I did my own research and bought the Access Cover Limited. The Extang looked the best to me, but the velco quality was poor. The demo model in a truck accessories store did not impress me. Truxedo was better, but I didn't think the boxy style matched the flowing lines of the 97-03 F-150. Access had the best components with a good look. Click on my "www" below to see my truck.

After 4 months of ownership, her eare my thoughts. I love the ease of use for opening and closing. I love the roll up rails for storage, but the rattle is annoying with the slider open. I love the look. I hate the water leaks, and I dislike that is intrudes on bed space, both the sides and front when open. Just that little amount prevents me from putting my 4-wheeler in there. I ended up buying a larger trailer to hold the tow I own, but a regular snap style like my old regular Extang would have allowed me to keep my old trailer and save money. For any flat design such as all three of these, water will make puddles when not moving.

I do not know that I would buy it again. I fixed exactly what I disliked about my last cover, but lost the dryness and bed space. I have heard of people getting better seals which I may try next spring.

Quick Reply: Supercrew Bedcover