Extra 3M protective stickies for Bug Guard?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 09:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Extra 3M protective stickies for Bug Guard?

Hello everyone; first time poster and first time F150 owner - had a SportTrac previously.

Also a first-timer in installing a bug guard. I got the OEM F150 version and the instructions were pretty poor. I did finally figure it out, but I had to re-adjust some of the 3M protective stickies for the clips and I just now noticed the bug guard has a slight offset. I would like to re-adjust the bug guard and replace some of the stickies. Unfortunately, the product came with just enough of them. Not a single spare one

Does anyone know where one could buy some of those?

Thanks Guys ...

Old 07-24-2013, 03:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Try Amazon...

Old 07-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the response. I had already checked amazon, but I couldn't find them. Also checked with my local autozone, advanced auto-parts, walmart automative and even Ford, but no one sells them.

I then found 3M 84904 on Amazon. It's a paint protective film that comes on a 4 x 84in roll. I decided to try it out and it is extremely close to those stickies. You obviously have to cut it yourself and it is ever so slightly thinner seems like, but overall it did the trick.

Amazon.com: 3.75Roll X75Clear Ure Protect Film: Home Improvement Amazon.com: 3.75Roll X75Clear Ure Protect Film: Home Improvement

Cheers!

Quick Reply: Extra 3M protective stickies for Bug Guard?