2 QUESTIONS (actually three).....

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2001, 11:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2 QUESTIONS (actually three).....

1) I am going to get a set of clear corners for 2000 Expy and I have been trying for a week now to get a response out of http://www.autodynamic.com
Has anyone else had any trouble getting stuff from them?
2) I am also looking to install a set of white faced guages. I had a set of NR white faced guages in my old car and really liked them. But I was hoping for a less expensive alternative. I am not sure if speed-glo is what I really want? Can someone tell me the differences and $$.
3) Lastly, how hard are these to install in my 2000 Expy? Or where should I look for a PRO to install them?
Thanks a million for all your help!

Old 07-26-2001, 05:32 PM
only thing i can help you with are the clear corners, easy install do it yourself and save some money for the gauges. i think the store here has some clears

Old 07-26-2001, 06:17 PM
The main reason I chose Autodynamic was price..

They sell the clear corners for my 2K Expy for $29.95. That is the absolute best price I have seen. ($37.70 to my door). But what good is it if I can't get them to take my order?
Thanks,

Old 07-26-2001, 06:55 PM
true maybe thats why its a good price. it just seams like some companys dont want business or maybe you are one that got through to a horable customer service rep.

Old 07-26-2001, 08:20 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I didn't have any trouble getting through to the site... didn't try ordering anything, though. Mine came in about 4 days after I ordered them. Install was a snap... 1 torx head screw under the hood and the lens pops right out. If it's stubborn (like my passenger side was) you can remove the headlight lens by pulling the two tabs up and popping it out, and grab ahold of the parking light and pull it out. Piece of cake.

Can't help with the guages, though.

-Joe-

Quick Reply: 2 QUESTIONS (actually three).....