Got my FX2 grill, now the headlights...

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 11:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got my FX2 grill, now the headlights...

Finally got my FX2 grill on, looks great, now its time to get the headlights. What did you all pay for your lights and where did you get them from?

Old 06-16-2007, 12:42 AM
I haven't ordered my lights yet, but the I just bought, prepped, painted and installed the FX2 grill tonight. Painting the center grill was cake, but matching the white tri-sand metallic (color of my Lariat) when painting the outer shell was a pain in the **** due to it being a tri-coat. It turned out great with a perfect color match.

The lights I've been contemplating are sold on eBay by the seller Revotec. I've gone back and forth with the seller a couple times via email and he swears they're made by Eagle Eyes Trafic Industrial. I've been told by someone else that the Hella blackout lights are also made by Eagle Eyes, but I haven't dug too far into this to find out if this is fact or fiction. Eagle Eyes does have a state of the art large manufacturing facility and their products have been awarded numerous certifications, so they're not a little fly by night company.

Old 06-18-2007, 05:45 PM
awesome, post up some pics of your grills guys, & I would say $150 - $250 should buy the FX2 headlamps, or you could spray your factory lenses to look like them.

Quick Reply: Got my FX2 grill, now the headlights...