Decal package?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2001, 08:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Decal package?

Hey Guys, and Gals if any.

against my better judgement, after reading some pretty harsh responses to simple questions.

I would appreciate your honest opinion to my decal package installed by my friend.
I really liked the ROUSH look of trucks when I purchased my 2001 SCrew. But I did not have the extra $8,900.00 for the stage I Roush package, (ie...Air dam, exhaust, mild suspension, and of course the "ROUSH Badges".

I recently read some other post, of ***holes trying to make their stock trucks look like Lightings, or Roush trucks.

Is that such a bad thing?

Self conscious in NorCal!!!

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...406&a=12179834

Old 03-28-2001, 08:21 PM
Lightbulb

Do what you want to man. Don't let others make your mind up for you!!! They don't make the payments, you do so how can they have a say?
Later

------------------
2000 SuperCab 4x4 XLT
Trailer Towing Pkg.
Off-Road Pkg.
Skid Plates
Red/Gold
Westin Nerf Bars
5.4 The Ole' Slapper
All Pwr Options Ever Invented!!

Old 03-29-2001, 05:22 AM
hey man, truck looks great. as stated above, as long as you like it, who cares what others think.

***JasoN***

------------------
Oxford White 1998 F-150 STX, reg. cab, flareside, 4.2, auto, 3.55s, tint, Prestige alarm, Bel radar detector, Pioneer CD player, 4 Polk 5x7's, Stull billet grille and bumper insert, Flowmaster exhaust, K&N airfilter, V-Tech Tailight Covers(painted to match truck), removed factory mud flaps, Clear Corner Lenses, DJM shackles(removed for lift), Billet Oval Mirror, 3in. Body Lift, lift lips, chrome tow hooks, Pilot driving lights mounted behind billet bumper insert, 16x8 Ultra Wheels, 305/70/16 Goodyear AT/S, Custom door ding from some a$$hole, Fabtech Spindle Lift, 2in. blocks out back FUTURE MODS: rancho rsx shocks, 1 1/2in. coil spacers, 2in. add-a-leafs, 315/75-16 yokohama geolander mt's, and still working on getting that dang door ding fixed . . . FIGHTIN TEXAS AGGIE C/O '03

Old 03-29-2001, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I used to think (If it's not real, don't immitate). But, who cares.

------------------
--Lariat4WD--

2000 Ford F-150 Extended Cab Flareside 4x4 Lariat
5.4L;auto;3.55LS;Black/Charcoal;ORP;remote keyless;floor-shift 4wd;Class III;AM/FM/SingleCD
Mods so far:
Lund X-Terminator bug shield; Vent Shade Vent Visors; Westin Black step bars; Pendaliner bedliner; GSP black Safari Grille Guard; Clear corner lenses; under hitch backup lights; 2 KC Hilites Daylighter 6" 150W black round; Cranked torsion bars; 2 Polk Audio EX10 10" subs under rear seat; Sony XM754HX amp; Viper 300ESP alarm; NR Auto white/black gauges; changed silver 2-tone to dark charcoal, warranty paint work on bed sides and roof; removed all Lariat striping...for now. Body shop reapplying new ORP decals; 2001 Lightning tail lights; Husky catch-all liners; Custom 5.4L badges
Pending
Flowmaster 40 Delta Series SI/DO exhaust w/ 99 Z-28 chrome tips
Warranty Paint Work Pending
Hood being repainted due to acid rain damage
Wish list:
More lights; 2001 Lightning head lights & corners; Optima red top battery; Remote start & Prox. sensor; Custom center console housing 6.8" LCD and TV tuner & PS2; VCP; GPS; BedRug & Roll bar; Aluminum dash kit

<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1288981&a=10889838&p=40339331&Sequence=0&re s=high" TARGET=_blank> </A> <A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1288981&a=10889838&p=40339335&Sequence=0&re s=high" TARGET=_blank> </A>
<A HREF="http://www.bmgsite.com" TARGET=_blank> </A>

2000 VW Cabrio GL (Wife's)
2.0L, auto, pw, pdl, pm, tilt, cruise
Green ext, black cloth int
Am/Fm/Cass w/ CD cgr

Auto Lease Authority

Old 03-30-2001, 12:58 AM
I would agree with JRock and 2000S. If YOU like it, who cares about others? I personally think the big banner in the windshield is way-overkill and detracts from the overall appearance and tastefullness that you've accomplished with your mods. (Then again, I think Less is More. If I had a choice for my F150, I'd be removing ALL the badging and decals. I LOVE the shape of the body and anything else, to MY eye, is just so much googaw). Those decals over the F150 logo, and the Roush oval are cool!

Old 03-31-2001, 03:09 AM
Appreciate the responses...
In fact one of the reasons I asked, was because I thought the Window banner was a bit much.
ie.. the real ones are dark charcoal, so their not as noticable..
In fact I was helping my friend move out of his sign shop, and I talked him into making me the Window banner a little smaller, and dark charcoal with some slight red fade to it.

Also, the side badges are comming off in lieu of the new ROUSH single icon...
Which will be made of some new resin kit that allows you to create a clear dome like effect to the top of the badge...

once again thanks for the feedback...
LATE....

I also removed the 4x4 badges from the back bed...

------------------
MY 01 SuperCrew[list][*]XLT Package[*]MODS....[*]PowerAID T/B Spacer[*]AirRaid Kit[*]BORLA dual out the back, Phantoms[*]SuperChip[*]Speed Grill (Nascar style)[*]Interior enhancements[*]White faced speed gauges[*]ROUSH decal Package[*]Rhino sprayed on bed liner, RED to match truck[*]SONY CDX-CA605X Deck[*]POLK 5x7 3ways in front, Polk 2 ways in back.
Wish list?[*]SuperCharger![*]Suspension work[*]Wheels and new rubber

Quick Reply: Decal package?