it is in.......

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2002, 07:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking it is in.......

Today I had my sound system installed:

Here is what I ended up with.

Head Unit : Alpine CDA 7977 Very nice tiltable face/ cool graphics/ tons of controls including a separate volume control for the sub-woofer

Speakers : 4 Kicker 5x7 2002 hi power K57's -- Very clear no mater hold loud you play them ....and the highs are very crisp put in a Blues Travelers CD and thouhgt Big John was in the truck

Amplifier: Alpine 5 channel mrvf357 V-12 mounted in passenger side rear pannel --- the 5 channel gives me full control nice install in the lil pocket behind passenger seat and the jack still fit.

Subwoofer: Kicker 8" VR Sub2 dvc in a custom built box under driver side passenger seat This high power 2 way sub is incredible for an 8" it will shake the seats or just supply a nice clear bass line...exactly what I wanted. the enclosure is a sealed custom box with the Sub downfiring and carpeted to match. I can still access the storage compartment behind the seat it is removeable if I needed to fold the seat down

all in all VERY VERY happy.....

thanks for all the input..... I will try to get some pics in the next few days....

Mike

Old 02-28-2002, 05:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sounds like a another satisfied customer

Quick Reply: it is in.......