400W plug and play - F150online Forums

Go Back  F150online Forums > Audio & Video System > Amplifiers
400W plug and play >

400W plug and play

400W plug and play

Old 07-19-2018, 08:36 PM
400W plug and play

Does anyone have any experience with the 400W Sony amp and harness for a 2017 XL from plug n play in CT? It looks like the answer to my wish to upgrade the stereo in a 4 and 5 speaker standard cab f-150. I have already built a custom speaker layout, see speaker thread, but feel that the sound could be a little cleaner.

Old 07-21-2018, 08:10 AM
Since there have been no replies the assumption is there is no experience with this particular vendor. I will order one up and see how it works.

Old 07-23-2018, 05:43 PM
Decided to dive in head first. I ended up purchasing the amp and harness setup that comes with a subwoofer converter. I will pull the passenger seat this weekend and finish the seat heater element installation, mount a bracket for the 8” powered sub, pull the center stack and install the amp and seat heater switch. With a little wiring for the sub I should be back together Saturday afternoon with the stereo and seat heaters finished. This should be the end of optioning this truck. Now to drive it for another 10years. It is 8 months old and already has 11,700 miles on it.

Old 07-29-2018, 07:14 PM
Search Youtube for video's and how to's. That's what I do when something is unclear to me.
So far that tactic has worked for me...LOL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 400W plug and play

Sponsors

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: