Power Wire

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 02:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Power wire

For those of you that have installed amps in 04 scab can you tell me where you ran the power wire through the firewall at i finally have all my stuff and want to go ahead and intall after I see where everybody else broguht there power wire through

Thanks Justin

Old 11-09-2004, 03:29 PM
There is a grommet near the gas peddle. I beleive most people run the wire thru there. I did anyways. I have a Screw not a Scab but you would think they would be pretty much the same.

Old 11-09-2004, 04:15 PM
depends on which side the battery is on most I have seen is on the pass. side there are 2 2 inch grommets on the drivers side but shortest path is the best way to go there is also a 1 inch oval grommet on the pass side high up its hard to get the wire through here but works great for shortest run

Old 11-09-2004, 07:05 PM
Thanks for all the info! Guess I'll start the install this weekend!

Old 11-10-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by leapfrog
depends on which side the battery is on most I have seen is on the pass. side there are 2 2 inch grommets on the drivers side but shortest path is the best way to go there is also a 1 inch oval grommet on the pass side high up its hard to get the wire through here but works great for shortest run
My battery is on the pass. side as well but the wiring kit that I bought, I was able to run the 4 guage wire from the battery along the firewall down to the grommet, inside the cab, along the inside of the firewall, and to the distribution block under the pass. seat. Seems like alot of work, and it was a bit, but that was the easiest grommet hole that I could find.

Quick Reply: Power Wire