2015 - 2020 F-150

Navigation/Compass

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 06:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Navigation/Compass

I have a 15 lariat with navigation. I've noticed in other Ford/Lincolns with myford touch The navigation/compass on the dash info screen will show what street you are on and the current speed limit. Under the Navigation/Compass on mine it will only show me the compass and no other info, Is their a way to change this? I've looked through the manual and cant find any info. I'd like it to show me which street i'm on and current speed limit without having to go into my navigation. Thanks for any help.

Old 12-29-2015, 01:42 PM
Ford Customer Service
Originally Posted by StomperFX4
I have a 15 lariat with navigation. I've noticed in other Ford/Lincolns with myford touch The navigation/compass on the dash info screen will show what street you are on and the current speed limit. Under the Navigation/Compass on mine it will only show me the compass and no other info, Is their a way to change this? I've looked through the manual and cant find any info. I'd like it to show me which street i'm on and current speed limit without having to go into my navigation. Thanks for any help.
Hi StomperFX4,

Send your VIN in a private message; I'd like to look into your software.

Shaay

Old 12-29-2015, 05:28 PM
Pm sent

Quick Reply: Navigation/Compass