2015 - 2020 F-150

Anyone have a Brunello Interior on their Platinum!?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 12:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone have a Brunello Interior on their Platinum!?

We are ordering a 2015 Platinum but have not been able to look at one with the Brunello interior vs. Black. Has anyone got one and if so could you send some good pictures of the interior and share your impression of how it looks vs. Black.....

Old 04-24-2015, 01:21 PM

This is a beautiful and different interior color. We love it and everyone that has seen it in person seems to really like it as well. I have to say, pictures DO NOT do it justice! We have had solid black interiors in our 2 previous vehicles, and this was a very nice change. Hope this helps.

Old 04-24-2015, 01:27 PM
Also...

To clarify, I would say that, in person, this more often than not looks a deep maroon color with dark grey accents. Some of the natural light can throw ya off and make it have a light red-ish appearance. I was having the same issue you are now so we saw one in person and that was it. I had no doubt that this is what I wanted!

Old 04-24-2015, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by B3205

This is a beautiful and different interior color. We love it and everyone that has seen it in person seems to really like it as well. I have to say, pictures DO NOT do it justice! We have had solid black interiors in our 2 previous vehicles, and this was a very nice change. Hope this helps.

Yeh....we have now had a 2011 and a 2013 Ingot Silver with Black interior and that has been fine, but this looks like a really good alternative.....probably with either Ingot Silver OR Ruby Red Metallic.....just to change it up.....smile.....thank for sharing.....

Quick Reply: Anyone have a Brunello Interior on their Platinum!?