2015 - 2020 F-150

Questions about a lease in a 2018 XLT Sport

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2018, 11:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Questions about a lease in a 2018 XLT Sport

Ok. Have posted in quite a while. Hoping for some help. Been searching countless threads for pics and info but hard to find exactly what I’d like.

First off, I’d love to see some pics of modded xlt sport magnetic. If you’ve got one. Let’s see it.

Second, it’s my first lease. Is there anyone here at ford or have info that can tell me if there’s a way I can level the truck without voiding any warranties?

Because it’s a lease I don’t really want to spend much money on her as I won’t be keeping her. But I’d arill like to do a few things to make her my own.

Old 12-22-2018, 08:05 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
I don't know much about leasing personally. I got my own opinions on leasing, but that's me.

However, from doing research and such, it appears as it is dependent on the dealer.

My best advice, return it back to stock before the lease ends.

Old 12-26-2018, 05:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I work for a Ford dealer in Ohio, just leased my F-150 sport and agree don't want to do much to it. I leveled it and changed the wheels out to 2019s STX wheel as I dont like the sport wheels. as for the wheels as long as it is the same price or more it will be fine. Leveling kit can easily be taken off as well. If you want to add anything to the vehicle and plan to take it from truck to truck if you continue to lease do not residualize any products.

Hope this helps!

Quick Reply: Questions about a lease in a 2018 XLT Sport